On the contrary, my dear anonymous, I can be whatever you want me to be. ;)
Or even a lamp:
oh yes, especially a lamp.
WHY DO YOU LIVE IN MY ROOM
WHAT IS GOING ON
It would have been nice if you told me before you started living on my bookshelf.
There’s something the government isn’t telling us
what does this all mean?
- yelling at someone when they’re crying? funnily enough, that’s probably not going to make them stop. neither is insulting them. especially if the insult has to do with the fact that they’re crying. those are the things that are probably going to make them want to cry more. and feel worse. wow! that’s fun
10 Questions I Want Those Defending Adrian Peterson’s Brutal Beating of His 4-Year-Old Son to Answer
1) What behavior might a 4-year-old exhibit that you feel would warrant the child being beaten to the point that they bled, and had wounds on multiple areas of their body?
2) If we were talking about Adrian Peterson’s daughter, and not his son, would you still feel the same way?
3) You do understand that there’s a difference between spanking a child and assaulting one with a weapon, right?
4) If a parent beating a 4-year-old child so badly that the child bleeds doesn’t constitute child abuse, what does?
5) If you believe that “because this is how I was raised” is deemed a valid excuse to beat a child, then do you accept racism and bigotry by those who would also claim that’s “how they were raised”?
6) Decades ago, very young girls were often legally married off to much older men. You do realize that simply because we’ve done something in the past, doesn’t mean that we should still keep doing it in the future, correct? Just because you were whipped with wooden sticks as a child doesn’t mean that we should continue using weapons to beat our children.
7) If an adult would go to jail for doing something to an adult – like beating one with a wooden stick until they bled and had multiple wounds all over their body – why should it be legal for an adult to do that to a defenseless 4-year-old child?
8) Do you feel it’s appropriate to beat a child with a weapon so severely that the marks are still easily seen a week later?
9) When you were beaten as a child, did you actually learn to respect the parent beating you with a wooden stick, or did you fear the beating?
10) If four years old isn’t too young to brutally beat a child with a wooden stick, exactly what age is too young to beat a child with some kind of a weapon?
Witnesses say they asked Britney why she shaved her head and her response was, “I’m tired of plugging things into it. I’m tired of people touching me.”
i can never not reblog this
T-Pain: “That was the most beautiful thing in the world. Do you know why she was shaving her head? Because it was so important to other people. She is like, “Listen. Don’t touch my hair anymore. Stop touching my hair.” People were like, “We’ve got to make your hair before you go outside. You can’t leave.” She went … “Now I don’t have hair. What you going to do?”
The older I get the more her breakdown seems less ‘unbalanced’ and more ‘completely understandable’
"We can’t use A in our acronyms because it allows shitty allies to weasel themselves in!"
Perhaps if the lgbtqia community prioritized and cared more about ASEXUALS than about straight allies, we wouldn’t have this problem.
The A is not for allies. It has never been for allies. The A is for aces. Do not rob actual members of the lgbtqia community of the little representation we have for the sake of fucking straight people.
The A is fucking necessary.
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism.